Greencard application has started for those who want to immigrate to USA and work. Keyame Deadline is 25th October 2022. Keyame Media will help you through the entire process of application at $5 that’s KES 500. Below is an example of a photo we took and processed that won the green-card lottery in DV2023. Download is permitted but sharing on social media without express permission from Keyame is prohibited. Final Visa photo must be 600×600 pixels or 2×2 inches and must follow guidelines.
All you need is your identification document like passport or National ID, working email address, postal address, and Visa photo taken according to keyame specifications listed below:
Greencard Visa Photo Guidelines:
- Photo must be taken against very clean white or off white background.
- Wear what you usually wear daily but keep your hair neat if you’re not shaven.No spiked hair on top of the head. Avoid jewellery of any kind. Avoid white outfits. Remove your glasses if possible.
- Muslims can still wear their religious hijab no problem
- Shadows are not acceptable on the face or around the head or anywhere. To achieve this, don’t stand too close to the background. Use neutral shaded light rather than direct sunlight.
- Look directly into the lens, ensure you’re facing forward such that your ears are both visible and balanced.
- Photo must be sharp so be very still and tell the photographer to be very still too especially if you’re taking with your phone
- Photo must have enough headroom and must cover both shoulders and down up to the navel. Do not crop send to us in original size via email or WhatsApp keyameKE@gmail.com or +254718534064
- Do not edit or manipulate the photo in any way on Photoshop or other software. That’s done by us once we’re satisfied that it’s a good photo
Other requirements: Send your photo, identification document, working email, postal address and education level details to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 0718534064. Make payment of $5 or KES 500 to keyame till number 606848 or 0718534064.
Ensure you receive your confirmation form before October ends. If you don’t have your confirmation from it means the application may still be pending so ensure you receive it and keep it.
VISA PHOTO EXAMPLES:
This is the unedited photo that we expect from you or your photographer if the picture has not been taken by us:
This is the final processed photo of one of our successful applicants.
We have posted successful applicants to encourage you that it’s possible to win. We want you to win so that you give back to our business once you settle and start working in USA.
More Guidelines from the American Embassy:
Your photo is a vital part of your visa application. To learn more, review the information below on how to provide a suitable photo. Digital images are required for some visa categories, while photos are required for other visa categories. The acceptance of your digital image or photo is at the discretion of the U.S. embassy or consulate where you apply.
We recommend you use a professional visa photo service to ensure your photo meets all the requirements.
Your photos or digital images must be:
- In color
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- Eyeglasses are no longer allowed in new visa photos, except in rare circumstances when eyeglasses cannot be removed for medical reasons; e.g., the applicant has recently had ocular surgery and the eyeglasses are necessary to protect the applicant’s eyes. A medical statement signed by a medical professional/health practitioner must be provided in these cases. If the eyeglasses are accepted for medical reasons:
- The frames of the eyeglasses must not cover the eye(s).
- There must not be glare on eyeglasses that obscures the eye(s).
- There must not be shadows or refraction from the eyeglasses that obscures the eye(s).
- If you normally wear a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn in your photo.
Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver’s licenses or other official documents are not acceptable. In addition, snapshots, magazine photos, low quality vending machine or mobile phone photos, and full-length photographs are not acceptable.